Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I need to take my mind off this shit.

To E:
Maybe what I say won't really make a difference.
I just don't want to give you those fake alarm things.
& I know you know it too. We can still be best friends forever.
So next time I go to your blog again, please, no more emo ok?
JY for your exams. :8) Go ace it.

OH NO, I can't post photos
Blogger is screwed up! Is this shitty or what! :8(

Watched Thread of Destiny today
Oh-Mi-Gawd. I just sat there and silent cry like my tear duct spoil.
Boohoo, don't like the ending.
But i lit up like a lightbulb after seeing "To be Continued"
Woohoo, This mean the ending will become Un-sucky. :8D

Movie Movay!
School tomorrow at 8. Crapio, i know
But it ends at 12 plus. Awesome much.
Maybe I can jio people go watch MORE movay with me. =.=
But whole SP except ABE are having exams. screw.

Alrighto, if i really have nothing to do tomorrow
Maybe I'll just go crash Junyi's house. & bash that emo up. Joking.
CHEER UP ALREADY YOU.


Tags Reply:
Peilian: HEEHEE. you like me to sit beside you right!





No comments: