Sunday, June 7, 2009

I CUT MY HAIR.
cut hair picture belowwwww. D:

Stop asking me what happened because i have no idea.
Maybe I'm putting up some tough front but still, at least its tough.
I've gotten over it, i think. jeez
then maybe I'll join my dear jamie and geyi lesbian gang.
HAHAHAHA, then i will have alot of lesbian partners.

Presenting my lesbian partner geyi:




I was telling qiqin today that nowadays i feel super tired
like, tired of life that kind of tired.
Its like something stuck in the chest and everything
& i'll feel so pekcek when i'm in a crowd, i'll feel like running over everybody with a tanker.
Omg, extreme case of whatever you call that.

HAHA, cut hair cut hair
Cut hair made me feel like abit of life came back
Its quite fun when you walk out of a place looking different, like maybe your life's gonna be different too.
Josh said i look like another emo from anywhere after looking at me from webbie cam.
HAHAHAHA, and he said i'm like going through my emo stage.
i think josh's just mad. because he secretly screenshot me and show it to me! maniac.
But its ok, can show you people my weird hair

lmao, i was showing him how short my fringe is now. =.=

like a twit. oh well.

Met xuexia at 10.15 in the morning to go through english with her
Then work.
tsk, i kena scalded by some nabeyaki udon. >:8(
Dino said i was damn clumsy, first my leg, next my hand.
lmao.
& HAD SLICE AFTER WORK AGAIN.
Its like a habit to eat slice every sat and sun already.
slice is like drug.

& tell me why i'm seeing his name everywhere

like on some random magazine when i go cut hair
or some random poster on the road. this is shit.

No comments: