Monday, June 22, 2009


I think he already made it quite clear.
So here goes, i go on with my life.
I'm so glad all of a sudden i have girlfriends in my life.

Jamieee, i need you.

Qiqin, i feel like seeing your face
Junyi, i want to cry into your shirt.

& JOSH, I WANT YOU TO COME BACK.

Everything is wrong.
But that's the only way i can forget everything.
So just ignore me if i sounded happy talking to you, when you know I'm not.
Let me be, just let me act happy for awhile.
Give me one day and I'll be who you always see in the past.
I can't stand it when i always try to act strong and I always say things I don't really mean it.
When the fuck can i just say everything i want to say.

This is damn shitty
Quit giving me false alarm anymore.
I cannot take it.

Reply:
Ernest: you shut up now first, i'm feeling quite screwed now. heh.

No comments: