Friday, June 5, 2009

I give up.
I'll not think of "unnecessary" anymore
i swear!
I'll I'll....... I'll stop eating slice for a week if i did.
woah, huge sacrifice.
Huge possibility i can't eat slice for a week. :X
As if i will keep to my own promise though.

I can't stand this
Always say things that contradict myself
Or maybe just speak to myself. mad.


speaking of slice, i owe deryoh gay one slice
this is crappy, ah well, since i lazy go school to pass up law tutorial myself.

& JAZREEL! must bring me to 30cents!
HAHAHAHAHA.

Materials exam today made me felt damn good
Its like law exam.. maybe pass
construction exam.. confirm fail
BUT I THINK I'LL PASS MATERIALS.
shit, later i speak too early, then i fail how.

Am meeting jun yi later to rollerblade.
Tell me i'm mad
but i shall just rant alot to him and make him adviser no. 2
i hope i don't fall down later cause that idiot confirm laugh at me like he kena poisoned by laughing gas.

& i seriously think knnb is not a bad word
because nb means soup
and kn means crab
so knnb just mean crabsoup!
then maybe knn is baby crab.
wow, i'm so not crude. :D

No comments: