Monday, June 22, 2009

Woah, This is damn frustrating.
WHY IS SOME PEOPLE SO SLOW.


Do i have to say it right in his face before he even realise
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.
damn it, being a girl is such a shit.
Jamie says i have alot of patience, which is bad
Wth, nevermind. i wait, i wait until i die.
I heck care what century this is. Pfft.

I shall go continue reading the "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book.
Then i can read mind easily. =.=

I go back to my ghost show already.
I watched it once, and i still think its damn creepy.
Zhenxiang just told me I'm a noob. shit this.


Tags reply:
Liying: Hahaha, knew it. So i shan't watch it anymore.Scare myself waste money. heehee
Ernest: Hahaha, I go watch with my crush, not you. LMAO. I know i know its nice!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I WANT TO WATCH. D8:

No comments: