Friday, June 26, 2009

Brian is in a state of swirling whirlpool.
Confused in simple terms.

I need to be brought out from this self-denial thing.
Signs?!

Yes, i can hear you say.
"Not again! How many times are you going to post a day?"

You can't really blame me, because I'm just friggingly bored.
Why not go find your friends? Lazy.
Why not sign in to Msn?
Lazy.
Why not go sign up Yoga? Lazy.
Why not go help your mummy do laundry?
Lazy.
Why not give your brother tuition?
Lazy.
It all narrow down to one word.
LAZY.

Vai am I so lazy.
Maybe because it's a fwiday. HAHA. Fwiday. =.=
Ok, not funny.

I show you people what bee-yacht(bitch) can do.
"Bumped into the girl that looked like doll at the Mrt station this afternoon... Hahaha, she never fail to crack me up sial... Blur like some sotong like that... "
-adopted from Ernest the bee-yacht blog.

I seriously want to karate plus chop him.
Am I some kind of joke or what?! Never fail to crack him up?
I'm so going to chop him until his nose crack, neck break.

Screw. Getting on my nerves that fellow. >:8(
I hope I don't see bee-yacht again. (god damn serious)

Dinner with the whole family today.
Hallelujah. :8D

Ogay, SupArgirl is going out. Am going to prepare her ears for her next round of scoldings by the very evwil mouth master. Shes just going to drink her yakult and pretend to be deaf. TEEHEE. Realised, not lazy!


Signing off!
:8(

No comments: