Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maybe this time, I might just tell you the truth.

I couldn't sleep properly last night, so I went to paint my nails red.
My nails have been naked since 748204 years ago.
& i thought since my toenails have colours, i should be fair to my fingernails too.
LMAO!

PAY TONIGHT! Awesome much.
Dino the gastric boy peeled my payslip ugly-ly and told me how much I've gotten.
Its like, only half of his. I'm such a slacker. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I must control how much i spend this July. I swear!

Sometimes, i just start wondering how he's the only one who can see how i really felt,
without even looking at my face.
I bet god sent him down to be my bestfriend.
The only one who'll ask me if I need to talk any random day.
Thank you for being a great friend, JunYi. :8) ( I'm so NOT taking you for granted )
& I'm so sorry I couldn't help much when you're down now.
Its like we're in the same boat, lets just sink together then. HAHA.



Dear friends,






HAHAHA, pardon us.
I know we're awesome much, just like payday.

Not going to neglect people in my life now.
Because, once you lose them, you lose them forever.
& I don't want to live, regretting what I could have done when they're around.
I need to spend more time with people I love, people who cares.
Woah, I feel so hallelujah-ish.

Nick is fairly contented. :8)

Tags reply:
Winnie: WHY ARE YOU NOT WORKING! :8(
Geng lin: Because I shuang. Hahaha. I'm still angrwy. LMAO
Liying: I heart you. woohoo.
Huilin: HEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOXZZZZZZz

No comments: