Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I LOVE HER ALOT.


Omg, I love her like there's tomorrow.
I am going to paste her faces all over my wall of fame.

Speaking of my wall of fame.
Knn, it has been 1 week and the wall is still quite empty.
Screw, I need to make my lazy bum move and go develope my pictures already.
Then I'll paste it all over my pretty purple wall. :8D

& poof, my wall won't be purple anymore.

Anw, Dino said Fendy was kena quarantined for 1 week.
Omg, how scary is this. D8:
& then Joyce just told me she's quarantined too.
OMG, IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT. D8:
I'll have my life back tomorrow. LMAO. hahaha.
Then i go see my NeoQQ. Wow, is this plan fantastic or fantastic.

I don't know what else to say
Ain't masking myself. Serious, Chill guys.
I look convincingly happy enough. :8D

Tags reply:
Jamie: Haha, you need to find Tom first, then you'll see Jerry. BOK CHOY TOO. HAHAHAHA.
Joyce: Omg, i think its becos its an ice cream phone. It just dies under the sun. NEXT WEEK!! but the, you're quarantined. D8:

No comments: