Monday, June 1, 2009

Today's quite screwed up, cause i think i screwed up my law exam. Oh well~

& after law exam, had KFC with jazreel, gaoming, deryoh, wenjun, justin and ray.
It feels like mini celebration of the end of this law thing. LMAO
Sat there and talked about alot of obscene things, like every guy in the world watches the thing that starts with P.
Lets name P, Patricia (stella's term)
Yea, so its like, those idiots that says they dont watch patricia are lying.
& how some hardcore go to school early to watch P with the big projector screen. LMAO
They damn hiong. HAHAHAHA.
All of a sudden, i realise, my secondary school was so CLEAN.
I'm serious again. its like all 6 of them their school like some red light district.
Nan Hua, i salute you.

& this is so funny
deryoh is like my adviser now, because he says hes giving me a guy's stand.
wow, im amazed i have such friend. HAHAHAHA.
Should i trust him or should i trust my sixth sense. latter.

Plus i realise whenever i say "try", it always doesnt work.
wtf. but, try try try.because later i become emo the zombie. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tag reply:Josh: Eh, you dont be a shithead! i thought you said you're never going to tag. you liar! & later people think we got scandal can! CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT.


Random pictures:
Library with my neoqiqin. yes, MINE.

This was during the science centre event period. Look at those gay couples. LMAO.
& i realise everybody was in black. wow.


Last but not least, my very happy blister. PFFT.
damn disgusting, hope you people cant sleep at night. HAHA

No comments: