Monday, June 22, 2009

Convinced

I wake up to see 16 missed calls from Junyi
2 smses from Ernest
I signed in to msn and saw one whole list of spammed messages from Josh

Omg, why they so sweet.

Think i didn't sleep enough, so my brain's malfunctioning right now.
Talked too long to Gee on the phone last midnight, the right side of my face feels abit funny
I wonder how Gee survive sleeping 2-3 hours everyday.
I always kena "niao" by all my friends
Gee: "You stop this can. You can just say yes to the others that just keep waiting and be happy but you die die want to sad over one. Why you like that one, why so stupid."
Wtf, Gee is such comforting friend man.



I feel damn gong now, sleep 4 hrs seriously CMI
So i just need another one more day. Maybe i can just go wash my brain.
I give my brain new name, it shall be brian. =.=

Meeting Junyi soon.
His shirt should be quite safe.

Oh right, cousin having wedding dinner tonight
Not going though.

Toodles.

No comments: