Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To A:
I looked through all the photos we've taken together
and i realised, I miss you, alot.

I wasn't even sure how our relationship soured to this stage it is now
I don't care how you've backstabbed me in the past
Or how you were such a hypocrite infront of me.
I don't want to remember all these anymore, because you were one of my dearest friend
But i know this situation would be quite difficult to salvage, because we both are stubborn people.

Hope you still have the best in life
& avoiding me is so, unneccesary.

To B:
I want to apologise for being very hostile to you
I just want you to know I've never taken you for granted.
But please, by saying this, i hope you're not getting false hope again.
xoxo.


Okok, enough with that.
makes me feel like I'm dying. hahaha
Construction exam later on!
I'm stress now cause I'm not feeling stress. Whats wrong with me.
BE STRESS, ITS AN EXAM!!

No comments: