Thursday, June 18, 2009

Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid

I feel so good today.

1) Going out with Qiqin is forever so fun

2) Went home and had my 2nd dinner of the day with daddy
3) Met Junyi and talked so much with him about shit and stuff.


Me and Qiqin were being retarded at the MRT station.
Its like we shoot each other with the polaroids and starting laughing like mad women when the pictures came out.
HAHAHA, I LOVE NEOQIQIN. :8)

Ate ST at RC also.
I was so full i thought i was 2 months pregnant.
Maybe I am. JK.
Zhenxiang joined us cause he was having break.
Me, QQ and ZX talked about ST and we were discussing about this particular day
Then ZX said
ZX: HUH!? why you work on XX day one
Me: Because i have no XX mah.
QQ: *laugh like there was no tomorrow*
This is seriously mad.

Sliced and went back home
Open the door and felt damn happy when i see my daddy sitting at the dining table having dinner
He asked if i had eaten and I was like yea, but i wanted to sit down and eat with him.
So i ate more stuff and look like i was 5 months pregnant.
I LOVE MY DADDY. :8D

Changed into skates and met Junyi across the road
I kena scolded by him cause he says i always bo chap him when theres nothing wrong and asked him to blade when i have alot of things to rant.
But well, BECAUSE YOU ARE MY GREAT BIG FRIEND.
Had my yakult, but its like not enough to last through my whole ranting session.
JY says i should just ignore every guy except maybe him and josh.
He thinks they are the best. So what if your names starts with J.
JJ ( just joking not josh & junyi)

Today is a day of great achievement.
Ignore me, I'm just trying to come out with some great theory. Failed.
Feels so much better not talking to or seeing some people
and feel so much better talking to plus seeing some people.
I am making some sense, i know it.

No comments: