Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Over and done with.
I'm so proud of myself.

Because all of a sudden, i realise there's this idiot that has been there silently all the time.
One who cared when I'm down or up.
One who gets worried when I don't get home by a certain time.
One who just wanted to see me being happy.

& then one day, Idiot found out that Nick was broken.
He didn't give any advice to Nick like how everybody did.
He came over to Nick's house with 5 heart shaped balloons and gave Nick a pin.
Nick burst all the balloons and cried that little bit and started smiling
The only thing idiot said was "good that you're smiling again" & passed Nick a kinderjoy.

If only he's like Idiot. I mean it'll be better if he's idiot.
But he's not, he's a playboy.

So here goes, THANKS ERNEST. :8)
Friend i know barely for 2 weeks.
Is this a joke or what.

I bet the martians are enjoying the drama over here on Earth
Like how A like B, but B doesn't
And then pop comes C and B flirts with C
Then A is sad and here goes D, cheering A up.
& this things goes all over again.
Because A still like B.

Tags reply:
Yijing: HAHAA, i dno. I was there since 1 plus i think. All the way until 6.30. teehee.
Jamie: you and your bennie. omg, bennie is such an ugly name. ok, benben, benny, ben and jerry. HAHAHA. you need to go find one jerry too.
Joyce: GO WATCH IT TGT LAH!!!! HAHAHA

No comments: