Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I need new motivation.
you can be my new motivation, S12 and ABCS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
in case you people are wondering, S12 and ABCS are bloody cute.
like HANDSOME. zomg.

Thats my new motivation to forget that idiot
and forget means i shall try to talk less to him and stuff, maybe dont talk at all.
I'm amazed by my willpower, but they are really weak.
I mean like what somebody said, "you tend to give up crushes when there is no jing zhan"
VERY TRUE, better to give up than be emo right!
OMG, IM SO GAY (happy)

AH! S12 and ABCS!!!!!!!!!
erh, i think im mad after i cut my hair
and might be going to ST to eat tmr. WOW.

my post totally have no link. ignore me. HAHAHA

Tags reply:
Peilian: still think its weird. cant recognise myself in mirror. HAHA
mada: haha, thanks!
kim: Go cut!! HAHAH
deryoh: you must be mad. hahaha
cyjing: haha, small girl, omg. i hate looking small. =.= i kinda miss my looonggg fringe. HAHAH

No comments: