Sunday, June 28, 2009

Isn't that what all of life is anyway?
Shards. Bits. Moments.

HAHAHA, Brian's completely blank now.
I know i have alot to post about, but then poof, they just disappear.

OH RIGHT!
Mr chan ate @ sushitei yesterday
No words can define exactly how happy I was.
He was like the closest teacher I ever had.
Like we'll talk on MSN last time, when he was teaching at some other school
& eventually, he decided to come back to Nan Hua. :8D
& I still kept the letter he gave when he was leaving the school.
Omg, MR CHAN IS LIKE, WOAH.

Anw, he said he couldn't recognise me at first.
I think its the bangs. :8\
& then he said loads of crap a teacher would say like
"must study hard ok" & "Why you studying still working?"
Blah blah blah. Hahaha, home-ly feel. I likey.

Woohoo!
Yesterday somebody said my eyes look like children eyes

& somebody said children eyes damn nice.
CONCLUSION IS, ah well. its quite easy to link that two up right?!
HAHAHA. =.=

O School Concert with Jamie dear after work
Hahaha, so much life. :8)

Tags Reply:
Joyce: Oh, right! Then she can go float. I think ootoro can float better than any other things


Dino: Nope, I'm never going to do that expression again. TEEHEE. :8) Haha, ain't exactly sick. & HELLO!? look who's speaking, I ain't emo! & if your small matter is ootoro's mouth, I wasn't bothered by it lah. haha. ;8) You then cheer up k! Don't make people worry about you. :8)

Stella: HAHAHA, I'M HONEY. I LIKE. -.- I MISS YOU ALOT! COME BACK ALREADY, MOVE YOUR BUM HERE. LOVE LOVE.

No comments: