Thursday, June 11, 2009

One confession :
01. I started crushing on shithead after that particular monday.


Two things you want to do before you die :
01. Tell my parents i love them alot.
02. Have a pet dog.

Three songs that you listen to often :
01. You belong with me (taylor swift)
02. If you seek amy (britney spears)
03. We made you (eminen)

Four things you're wearing right now :
01. Shirt
02. Shorts
03. Hairband with fringe up
04. DKNY (hahahahaha to people who knows this)

Six things I do before I fall asleep :
01. Check my phone.
02. Think if i should wear specs or not the next day
03. Cleanse face
04. Brush teeth
05. Talk cock to my sister
06. Check if my kanimayo baby alien is on my bed or is she being kicked out of bed already last night

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :
01. My cute crushES
02. Work
03. School
04. Dance
05. GPA 4.0
06. University
07. Slice

Eight ways to win my heart :
01. Keep tapping my head
02. Talk to me first everyday
03. Ask me out once every week or something (i'll not go if i dont like you)
04. Look cute
05. Must be a guy
06. Care about me alot, like when im sick and you go bloody worried
07. NOT BE A FLIRT
08. must be older than me. =.=

Nine things about myself :
01. I love slice.
02. I have so many black, white and grey clothes, i think i can attend funeral consecutively for 2 months
03. I sit at this swing like thing near my house when i'm damn depressed.
04. I need at least 8 hrs of sleep a day to look energetic.
05. I love mango
06. I like cute boys.
07. I think guys who wear collared shirt, bermudas and loafers are damn cute and hot.
08. I always cry watching movie
09. I think potato taste damn good.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name) :
01. I think your lower lashes damn long, and your eyes are damn nice.
02. We now lead different life, so hold on to what you have and stop looking back
03. Screw yourself, bitch.
04. I lurbey you! LMAO
05. Thank you.
06. Stop trying to make me fat with all this unhealthy salad
07. Come back soon, i miss you, and my topshop jersey!
08. Stop saying that to me, sometimes it freaks me out, but i just dont show it
09. Stop being an emo already. HAHA
10. Give me an itouch for free please.

No comments: