Monday, June 1, 2009

She's mine, back off.

I thought about it
& cool me is going to let go and get on with my life. I TRY.
Because i'm a gay(happy person). LMAO
Shall see how it goes uh.

Sometimes i get so weird, i even freak myself out
Serious.
When i have alot to think about, i like to sit at the inner most left seat of the bus at the very last row.
When i'm very "fan", i like to drink alot of milk.
When i'm not myself, i like to eat alot of slice. Sometimes i eat slice because it just taste damn good.
When i eat fries, i feel happy temporary.
I feel loved when people pat my head, maybe because my dad and josh always do that.
Wow. Amazed by myself.


Tag reply:
Angie: I MISSED YOU TOO! you all holiday already right! go out after my exam k! and ask luqman the flying man along! HAHAHA.

OKOK, STUDY STUDY.

i have an urgent need to watch ghost whisperer now.
SHUT ME UP. STUDY.

No comments: