Monday, June 22, 2009

Edit:// Got to bring up the post, later jam cant find her picture.

I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down i know, I've got to let it go.

Feeling sick is such a sick feeling. LOL.


*Notice*
I SERIOUSLY WANT TO WATCH HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE
SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, THAT HASN'T WATCH IT YET, ITS TIME TO JIO ME TO WATCH ALREADY.
Its like the whole world has seen it except for me. Is this a joke or what. D8:


Posting up sentosa pictures that jamie and gee has been pestering me to put up.
HAHAHAHA.

Don't worry people, i didn't put up all obscene semi-naked pictures.
GET IT FROM ME THROUGH MSN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
can blackmail them. GEYI! :D

Bought alot of food from Vivo mart first.
See jamie in action.




Bused to Sentosa


Saw the vomitting lion and stuff. But vomitting lion was too huge, so no pictures

Anw, imagine this in sentosa.



PALAWAN BEACH!!

I LIKEY.


So does Geyi. She's so happy she's preparing to strip.



Jamie the ball face.



& part of our stash




Notice Geyi at the back, i think she hates me. :X
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.





Jamie's staring at her imaginary friend, say hi to jane.




We are such gluttons! GLUTTONS FTW.


Jamie was damn hardcore. Her lotion still has whitening effect.
Call that a suntan.


I took pictures with cute angmoh! Look, theres my hair and a bunch of them.
=.=


Geyi looks so happy in this picture. TEEHEE.



& jamie looks damn annoyed cause i keep pestering her with my cammera. :8D





I have so many striper friends.



FRISBEE! :8D









Ya, look at my lesbo friends.

Soon after they kissed, jamie got pregnant.

I think sun will kill my face.




HAHA, you must be wondering what has kotex got to do with sun tanning
Ah well, halfway when me and geyi was sleeping under the sun, these 2 guys walked up and say, "this is some sample" and passed it to us.
LMAO! Must be they like geyi in her bikini then they come. HAHAHAHA.


Check out geyi's legs and the bobbing heads in the sea.





HAHA, i have fetish for little children, so i secretly snap them when they're playing.
:8X

BRUSH UP TIME!






I just find this very funny. You can don't laugh if you think its just crap.
:8)

DINNER









The ghost.



After which, went to Lot 1 for mango ice.
I think i eat alot. D8:




Jamie bong's house. Jamie BONG.

TEEHEE, i swear to put up my fringe at night everyday.
Because some idiot told me that I'll see ghost if i cover my forehead.
Nice one, freaked me out totally. Serious.
This picture really damn fugly.




Wow, finally finish this damn post
Took me 1 hr plus to upload the pictures and stuff.
Its just like doing a project. Gah. D8:

There's horror movie on TV tonight
I shall watch it and let my fever run higher.
:8D


Sometimes i think its really quite obvious
but some people just don't sense it.
All i can blame is the lousy intuition.

No comments: