Thursday, June 4, 2009

I miss stella, i miss josh, i miss he who shall not be name.

OH GREAT.
yulin just sent me more photos.
SO HERE GOES.



I love it when i look like a retard. Am serious.

I just find this damn amusing, its like wtf is wrong with our expressions.
& ah ma @ the background is checking us out. LMAO

Dinner @ swensens. <3!
WENJUN'S WORKING PLACE!! i should have done smth with the feedback form.

The group of SEND-STELLA-OFF people:

hahaha, looking at these pictures make me miss stella again
& the balloons made me want to watch that movie, "UP".
SOMEBODY WATCH IT WITH ME PLEASE, ITS NOT A CHILDISH SHOW I SWEAR. :\

LAST PAPER TMR AND IM *insert word yourself* (brain lag)

I'm living in a world of i-miss-people-and-i-hate-airport
how can i miss so many people at the same time
I'm amazing.

No comments: