Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yesterday was damn emotional.

Everything was alright at the start.
Then things started going crazy when stella was going to check in.
It was like she looked at me, i gave her a hug and she started to cry.
& looking at her cry made me cry like mad too.
YOU'RE COMING BACK IN A MONTH STELLA TAI.


I'M ALREADY MISSING YOU STELLA.





p.s: The kuku still haven't reach her UK yet. 16 hrs of flight, omg, i'll die if its me.
& seeing jamie and geyi yesterday was like, omg, got the warm fuzzy feeling.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Geyi became an ultimate bimbo.
Me: Eh, we go eat slice leh!
Jamie: SLICE!
Geyi: What is that?
Me: Its like some sliced ice thing, you must try the "breakfast in bed" and "summer fling", DAMN NICE.
Geyi: orh, ok lor. But then dont want morning leh, i cannot wake up
Jamie: Huh?
Me: we meeting 2.30 right?
Geyi: you said the breakfast what.
Me: OMG, THATS THE NAME!!! LMAO

Geyi is hopelessly hopeless.

& it's so unfair if i'm obsess just because you reminded me of the other him.
I can just die.

No comments: