Monday, June 29, 2009

It dawned on me, I have so much BFFs who tend to spoil me.

I'm damn happeay now.

Got back Results for Materials.
Its like I couldn't believe my eyes when I see the marks. Want to cry.
Its like i haven't seen this kind of results since primary school.
:8D
& i saw neoQQ just now. Love love. :8D


But, I still failed my Law.
Shit this, Its like I seriously can make it alot if I study!
Should've studied for Law. Ah well, too late. :8\

Work again today.
I hope its not as busy as yesterday.
Yesterday was like shit. 2 people to 14 tables. How nice.

Sephora-ing with Jamie bong later after school.
& might be outing with my friends below tomorrow



Lmao, such a retarded picture.
School not so bad yet after all. I likey. :8D
Sometimes, it just make your mind stop focusing on other random things.


Sometimes, people are so difficult to read
You don't know what's going on in their Brian.
& ultimately, it just turns you off.

No comments: