Friday, June 26, 2009

Lippay.

Is being blur in my blood or what? D8:
Woke up supAr early like 7.30 to meet P,L and Z for project at 9
Reached dover Mrt at like 8.45 and crawled to the busstop to meet them
& FOR GOD SAKE, NOBODY WAS THERE.
So i called Z and asked where they were.
Guess where they were??
..........
........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

ADMIRLTY.

LMAO! we're supposed to meet at P's house.
I don't even know why i went to school.
&$(*(*)*%!#$%$^&


Ootoro mouth is so big, I can't stand it.
Can't she find an alternative use for her big mouth?
Oh well. doubt.

Anw, something damn funny happened like 30 mins ago.
Came back from P's house after the project.
I was feeling damn groggy. (Maybe from the nap in the MRT.)
So, I was walking towards the LRT when I collided into somebody
YES, I mean like my whole face was like splatted on somebody's shirt, that kind of collide
You can't imagine how paiseh I was, but then i heard the person laughed.
I looked up and find myself staring at Ernest.
KNN, that Bee-yacht already saw me staggering around as if I was drunk but he still stood in my way.
I want to kill him when he come back from his gay gathering.
^$*#(*$)&!^#*)!
*rolleyes*


Blading with JY tonight.
Eww. :8X
Because that faggort just keep scolding me. Pfft.

Oh right
there's this new sushiteier who lives @ Panjang too.
Its like so many people live near me. HAHAHA.


Ok, lengthy.
So, here goes.
TOODLES. :8)

No comments: