Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I don't need your sympathy, if that's what you're giving me.

Msned with Sucky today
Feels like i can fly to California or something.
That basically means, I feel as light as a feather. =.=

Lmao, I never knew Sucky was so _________.
Limited vocab, brian is currently having jam. HAHAHA (Sounds like, Brian is eating bread with jam)
Teehee, still, Sucky is like a walking intepreter. (not exactly walking though, maybe typing.)

I feel that there is a need for me to name everything.
Like Maybe i name my lungs, slug.
Then i can go " I can't breathe because of my Slug" OR "Slug loves asthma"
Doubt i can use the latter though, no asthma.
I go teach my sister. Next time she got asthma attack can say.
Heart can be named reath. (pronounce, reef)
Wthiao, I'm just scrambling all the letters. :8X

Then my Wallet can be called Walley.
Lmao, I likey that name.

Meeting Jeefong later to take my keys.
Yes, my house keys, locker keys. :8\
That idiot after work still go eat then come.
Now i can't sleep early, how nice.
Blame myself for being too blur. D8:

Tags reply:
Ernest: Brian is my live. No brian i die. HAHAHAHA.
Joyce: Wow, good. But still, HAHA, school on friday for you! I'm not laughing at you, trust me.

No comments: