Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I miss my daddy.
How can i not see him for so many days, living in the same house.

I'm so glad me and QQ were working in the same section ytd.
:8D

Meeting QQ for dunch (dinner+lunch) at RC ST in a few hours time
This is so exciting.
I shall go get my mary-jane heels and satin pants later.
Tsk. I hope we watch Drag Me To Hell later.
Gah.

This holiday ain't like a holiday at all.
I have like no time to watch all the movies i want to catch
Ghost of girlfriend past! Land of the lost!
D8:

Also meeting Junyi @ night for rollerblade.
tsk, why is he the only one i know who can rollerblade and stay near me. :8\
But, i dont think I'll even be blading, I'll just drag him to some void deck and rant to him.
OMG, junyi, why do i have so many things to tell you.
She says she thinks hes a playboy, and i think so too.

NO MORE CUTE.
LAWL. this is shitty. & i want my yakult later, rmb to bring it please.
THANKS FRIEND. HAHA.

I have no mood to jokey now

Time to start the 3 hrs per week emo session tomorrow
@ this time, i'll cope myself in my room or go to that swing and stare into blank space for 3 hrs thinking about alot of stuff.
Then become very tired and go to sleep. wow.

Tags Reply:
Josh: I don't feel like signing in to msn anymore. Don't want to be tempted to talk to some people. GO OOVOO, WE CAN VIDEO CALL. hahaha.
Winnie: NO! i already compared our schedule, we can only see each other on sunday for half a day. D8:
Joyce: HAHAHA, he really damn stupid, you should have seen his jiao face. hee

No comments: