Sunday, June 14, 2009

IS SHE MY MOTHER!?
SHE WAKES ME UP EARLY IN THE DAWN LOOKING & SOUNDING ANGRY.

I THOUGHT I JUST KILLED MY HAMSTER FROM OVERFEEDING IN MY DREAM AND SHE SENSED IT.
BUT SHE WAKES ME UP JUST TO ASK ME IF LUQMAN IN THE PICTURE IS MY BF NOT.
SHE WAS ANGRY BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT HE WAS SMOKING.
SO THAT MEANS SHE'S PISSED THINKING I HAVE A SMOKING BF.

Lmao.

WTF, FTW.

She knows i damn tired until want to die
because i went home last night, went to her room, told her i'm back, went to bathe, & wrote a note that says "
don't wake me up before 10, recharging in progress"

Apparently the note was of no use AT ALL.
I really want to die because of all the muscle aches and stuff.


That's the life of a no life.

HEEHEEHEE.



& i realise my bangs ain't like a helmet at all
because helmet looks like this.
WOW.

No comments: