Friday, June 19, 2009

I get my daily doses of happiness from flashbacks.

Was attending the SIWW event at suntec.
One word, Tiring. D8:
Went straight home after the event. wow.

I felt damn sad in the suntec toilet
There was alot of old folks home's granny in the toilet.
It was like when they enter the toilet, they don't even have the strength to open the door
So i was like some door attendant, helping them to open the door while waiting for jaz.
Then i imagined me being this old. D8:

My mum was so glad I'm finally home having dinner today
It was then i realised, I'm home so seldom.
Gah, I'm going to make more time for mummy and daddy dear. :8D

& i still think cute boy is cute.
damn it, just because of that little action he does that makes me feel loved.
Its like i look perfectly fine, but i might be screaming inside. I said might.
Omg, but still, CUTE!
F, what if everybody do that too, do i have to love everybody else.
Shitty, but wait, i don't feel loved when Junyi does that to me.
Lmao, later his "gf" see this come haunt me. :8X

Dino owes me red tea.
Only hes stupid enough to bet with the prophet.

I'm going to plan my next post.
LOL!

Tags reply:
Ernest: Added. Haha.
Winnie: Yea, i think we have no fate too! Next time can try plan around the same schedule. :8D

No comments: