Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hair grow hair.

They're bugging me for the pictures on Monday.
But sorry people! I thought i transfered the pictures to my com already.
Apparently, I haven't. HAHA
Tonight tonight. :8X

So heres the pictures for movie outing yesterday first.

Theres still a huge load of pictures with G. VAI SHE NVR COME SCHOOL. D8:
HAHAHAHA.

MRT nuisance


Z, that guy is looking at you.






Then Lunch at Pasta Mania. Love love.


Obviously, the toilet.



Cinema!
lmao. who take pictures in cinema right?
WITH FLASH SOMEMORE. HAHAHAHA.



The ghost. =.= ( i thought i was going to be blinded by the flash)

SLICEEEEE!
WOOHOO. I haven't eaten my shave ice for ages i realise.


-END-

HAHAHA, so abrupt. just like the TOD ending.
Anyway, I don't know why nobody believed me.
Knn, IM SERIOUSLY ULTIMATELY NOT HIDING ANYTHING CAN.
Do I even look or feel emo? NO RIGHT!
Wahlow, what covering and shit. IM NOTTT. Pfft.
Can't stand it. So just stop putting words in my mouth.
Fag.

Short break ending soon.
Then have to go back to design logo for tutorial.
The theme so lame. "Design a logo for an event, (Promote SP National Education Fair)"
Omg, I only have white and red in my Brian. LMAO.

No comments: