Sunday, July 5, 2009

What does twitching eyelid means?!
It means nothing, absolutely NOTHING.
Because nothing good happen yet.

Work was quite screwed up
I don't know why, but I was damn pekcek + dulan today
So my face was damn smelly(chou4) most of the time.
Then Miko told me I look like I'm going to cry anytime.
Knn, what happened to you, eyes.
Heehee, sorry people if I gave you attitude. Didn't mean to. REALLY. :8)
Sometimes i just do or say something and I go "Omg, why did I do/say that?!" to myself.
I know you all forgave me. :8D

Dinner with Momo and Dada straight after work.
I love having dinner with Momo and Dada
Because they pay for my dinner and i ate alot. JOKING.
Its like one family day. wahahaha

I'm an asshole high on OOVOO. :8D
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
One bunch of stupid pictures again. I love uglifying myself.
1) looking retarded. 2) put all fringe back
3) point at brother 4) Wave goodbye like a shit.
This are 4 steps to uglify yourself, you can try it at home.
Children are recommended to try this as well.

Jam said he's one damn nice human being.
But by choosing not to go, it just mean i still choose the other one.
Call me stubborn or stupid, I take both.
(sorry, E)

No comments: