Sunday, July 19, 2009

HELLO PEOPLOX.




Lmao, that's a random picture.

Woke up super early today.
Junyi said he hates me when I wake up early.
WOOHOO! cause i spam call him like nobody business and made him come down to rollerblade with me and my sister. =.=

Chiong down to town and saw derrick!!!
Talked to him for AWHILE like really really awhile on the bus. :8(
OMG, no words can describe my happiness. (too exaggerated)
09A07 was watching movie in cine. too bad have to work. :8(

Ate with qiqin after work and reached home at 9.
Was kena drag down to play badminton with my sister.
LAWL. Is she mad or mad??

Now, i feel like dying. tired! :8(

I know its damn boring when i post like that.
but seriously, my brian died temporarily.
Bear with it for a few more days uh.
:8D



Peace out!
XOXO.

No comments: