Monday, July 13, 2009

5 days to get over. 2 days to be pulled back
5 awesome friend. 2 not so awesome friend
5 hrs to eat. 2 hrs to shit

WEEKENDS ARE AWESOME.
Saturday wasn't very awesome, but it was awesome in some little way.
Lmao, not making enough sense. :8

Sunday was FRIGGING AWESOME.
Work, was awesome.
AFTER WORK WAS SUPER MEGA AWESOME.
Headed off to bugis with jimjam to meet stella and bf for steamboat
& then I got lost and stuff, so stella and yulin has to come fetch us.
Saw Justin with his friends eating wanton mee.

Then we went off to tian tian steamboat and saw eugene. LAWL
It was damn funny. I looked at him then i turn to stella they all and said
"omg, i think i know him, omg, but i not sure is it him anot"
Then i turn to look at him again, & then he nodded at me like he was answering my doubt "Yes, you know me"
LMAO, he was having steamboat with his friends too. Singapore so small (SSS)

Pictures can do the talking.








THE TOMATOES ARE ALL MINE. HAHAHA. <333

Then we ate at least 5 big plates of shitake mushroom. love!
















Jimjam with her amazing stunt.



& yulin inhaling steam.

After steamboat, we went off for K.






KBOX!!!!!!! It has been 42687342 years since i sang with a mike. =.=






Vodka!












Lmao, jimjam's not drunk.







Lmao, not drunk too.






Yulin's not drunk.



NOT DRUNK TOO. SERIOUSLY. I have no idea why we all look like drunk bastards with drugs. :8\





Left K at 2 and all cabbed home, no night rider. :8(
Talked to jimjam about alot of things on the cab
Like, I'm frigging tired from everything. :8\
See how isolated the road was.



HAHAHA. Now I'm super tired. I'm using my breaktime to post.
I'm going to ban myself from going out until late late already.
HEEHEE, im going to be guai. I am actually. :8D


-END-
Note: Omg, I'm addicted to the 笑忘书 song by wang fei. LMAO.
& PL and i are texting in class when we are only 2 seats away from each other. HAHAHA

No comments: