Thursday, July 30, 2009

Will it kills you to be passive?

HELLO PEOPLE ONCE AGAIN.
Project-be-nice-to-nickeh is going to end in 1 hr plus time.
Oh no, Life's gonna be tough tomorrow.
i'll prolly die being bullied. :8(

Do I have the please-kaciao-and-bully-me-cause-I'm-slow face?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
PL says "at least to some people, yes"
:8( hahahahahha.

Wee, people who wanna buy SP shirts
PLACE YOUR ORDERS! HAHAHA
Am getting 2 for clive and 1 for genglin.
Omg, if only they're girls, then I'll donate mine to them for free. :8(

HAHAHA, PEEKTURES.
& my com is dying. :8( battery battery





I say: "BYEBYE AWESOME READERS"
:8)

Tags reply:
Paulyna: Who knows. That's what you say. Deryoh told me you all planned it. OOPS. :8X HAHAHA, jk
KGM: I'll chase you out with a broomstick because you're still sick, in the mind. :8D

No comments: