Friday, July 31, 2009

//Edited.
Imisshockypocky. :8(

Weehee, i think i have so much life.
Status report: chionging stage project, lunching soon, construstion tutorial next, follow by materials tutorial and work.

I shall credict Karang guni man for lugging my lappy home yesterday
I mean his home. =.=
I cant imagine bringing all the heavy stuff to work. :8(
HAHAHA, so met him in the morning to retrieve my lappy.
THANKS FRIEND. THANKS THANKS THANKS. :8DD
(I hope you didnt ransack it)

But do you honestly expect me to believe, we could ever be the same.
You say that the past is the past, you need one chance
You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her, would get back to me.
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet.
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me

Ytd was super ultra shitty
Why did the J have to be there.
I cant imagine having to entertain him in the LRT.
Nb, so i went to take bussie. SIAN TTM.
THE BUS SUPER DUPER UBER ULTRA CROWDED. D8:
But then I stopped regretting taking a bussie when I received his goodnight sms at 2am.
Ohmylaotianye, ohmyguanyinma, ohmyjesuschrist.



Quiz:

1. First best friend you've ever had.
Huimin

2. Your best friend now
Junyi

3. Someone who had nice hair
Miley! =.=


4. Someone you ONCE had a crush on
Jing zhi

5. A person you can't stand, just to get it off your chest
MR YEO HIN HUI.
"wo kan ni pekcek wo hen kai xin" Wtf, he said that to me ytd. i want to slap him. Damn perv.

6. Someone you just realized you can't live without
My guanyinma. =.=

7. Someone who always helps you out in school.
Peilian!

8.Someone who's hot.
Tay ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn hot.

9. Someone that likes good music.
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.

10. Someone that makes you smile even on your worst days.
Nobody. :8(

11. Somebody that helped you in the last 24hrs.
Mayson! :8D

12. Someone you wish you were closer with.
Qiqin! I want us to be close like married close. JOKING! hahaa

13. Your boyfriend/girlfriend IF you have one.
Jamie

14. The person with the best eyes.
Eh, idk

15. The funniest person you know.
Luqman!

16. The person with the best smile.
Jazreel

17. The smartest person you know.
Damien

18. The person you've always wanted to be best friends with.
That person is influenced by a beeyacht. So, :8(

19. Name some random person
Ernest

20. The person that knows you the best out of everyone.
Junyi

21. Someone you love lots & couldn't live without.
My mummy dear!

22. Last person you talked to
Joyce, msn though. haha

23. Someone you miss.
Junyi the hockypocky man.

24. Someone you want to have lunch with
Leejianwei, aka Karang guni man

25. Someone who changed your life.
Josh.


HAHAHA, BYEBYE PEEPS
I SHALL END IT WITH THIS $%!^& PICTURE.
:8D

No comments: