Monday, July 6, 2009

What did I learn in class?
-Sitting on a chair with legs cross for a mere 1 hr gives you leg cramps
-Shutting down your com when the lecturer says "off all laptops" is a dumb thing to do
-Not laughing at the lecturer joke when he attempted to crack one is damn epic
-Oovoo with jamie = hearing her faci's lesson. (Its like having double lecture)

Lunch today @ SP MACS
LMAO, i know how lame that sounds. BUT STILL, FRIES. :8D
It has been one week since i touched fries.
Then i feel damn pekcek when deryoh keep stabbing his fries with his straw just now. D8:
Wasted. HAHAHAHAHAH

Work tonight!
Woohoo, Qiqin love is going back to work today!
Exciting or exciting much? Exciting much. :8D

Summer fling! is back to 4.50
Joyce said she went yesterday and its like, it went back to original price!
IS THIS GOOD NEWS OR WHAT! :8) careful people, I'm so going to jio you all to SLICE.
& bugis with her tomorrow, (class ends at 12.30)! wow wow wow. :8D

I still can hear jam over oovoo
"total score.................so..............average score"
Lmao, i couldn't make out the ......... part.

I just dropped deryoh's charger on the floor
I can totally sense the daggers in his eyes beside me
but no, I'm not turning to face the daggers.

Toodles.

No comments: