Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I don't know what to do.
My mummy thinks my daddy was having affair all the times
& then she always ask who i would choose if they divorced.

& everytime she asked me that question, I became very frustrated.
So i will just say something like "Can you all stop talking about all this anymore?!"
Then she goes "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS FAMILY AT ALL"

I want to cry as I'm typing this.
ITS NOT THAT I DON'T CARE, BUT DO I REALLY HAVE TO CHOOSE?
Can't I have both?!
Didn't they pledge to be together forever when they are married?!
I have a feeling my mum is over sensitive. Cause i trust my daddy alot.
But what if........

Why is my life like a drama?
Its like, I'm going to just break down anytime.
Now, my parents won't be there to listen to my problem, cause they're busy with their own
& then now, they're adding their problem onto my already very heavy load as well.
I hope they know it's not easy, easy for me

& nobody is there to listen

No comments: