Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BLOGGER'S FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL.
SAY HELLO TO COLOUR AND BIGGER FONTS. :8D

So, I shall update my life. woohoo

Monday:
School till 4 and cck with liwen after that to buy stuff for project.
Met karang guni man at 7 for dinner. Karang guni man was sick so I chased him home.
& then junyi complained he doesn't have a nickname, literally NICKname.
So he's now officially called hocky pocky. HAHAHAHA, retarded much.

Tuesday:
Ponned school in the morning, because I was super uber tired, couldn't wake up. :8(
Liwen came over for project. I think my mummy loves her. Seriously.
Pia the exhibition booth thing to about 1 plus until I couldn't take it anymore. SLEEP.
I feel like a super pro interior designer. :8D

Wednesday:
Drawing lessons today! But its more like camwhore session with jazreel and deryoh (see pictures below)
Its slacky slacky time now until 3 for talk with DR. Yaacob.
Sian ttm.
& i found new skating mate! So, its skate tonight with chinjuowi.
:8D

PICTURES.
















WEE, TIME TO GO.
LUNCH. BUHBYE PEEPS.

Tags reply:
Deryoh: Make love, not war.
Liwen: I'm not jealous. :8(
Zhiqi: Boohoo, my intuition failed me again
Paulyna: Oh, WHO'S WEARING YELLOW COUPLED SHIRT ON MONDAY?!
lin: YEA, they NOT together.
*: MAHJONG, crappy, typo!
Liying: Huh? who who? hahaha
Winnie: HAHA, i know i know, get well soon! :8D

No comments: