Thursday, July 23, 2009

Urgh, messed up. Junyi, stop asking, just go read it and talk to me again.

Ok, random
Quiz koped from Joyceeee blog. :8D


SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND FIRST & DON'T CHANGE IT.


1. You & your ex – ...


2. What are you listening to - I'm with you


3. Maybe I should – learn to drive vespa


4. I love – daddy and mummyyyy =.=


5. I don't understand – myself


6. I have lost my respect for – him


7. I last ate – lunch. LMAO.





IS YOUR/ARE YOU:


1. Is your hair wet? - No


2. Is your cell phone right by you? - Yeap


3. Do you miss someone? - Yes


4. Are you wearing chap stick? - No


5. Are you tired? - Lil bit


6. Are you wearing pajamas? - YES, you believe me?


7. Are you mad? - NO, believe me?





MORE QUESTIONS


Are you shy?
Not really, maybe a bit.


Could things get any better?
Could

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
No.


Has there been anyone particular on your mind at all today?
Yea, a few.

Do you ever crack your knuckles/ back/ ankles/ wrists/ etc?
hahaha, yes.


Could you date someone taller than you?
=.=


Do you need to say anything to someone?
It doesn't make a difference, whether i say it or not.

Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Don't think so.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
JJJJJJJJJ!

Do you wear glasses?
yeap

Lyrics from the song you're listening to?
Why is every thing so confusing?Maybe Im just out of my mind. It's a damn cold night. Trying to figure out this life. Won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new. I don't Know Who you are. But I, Im with you, Im with you


Did you go outside for more than 30 minutes today?
=.=

Honestly, what's running through your mind?
Blank. why is brian always blank.

Have you ever asked a girl for advice?
Yes

Ever kissed under water?
No

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Just now? LMAO! HAHAHHAHAHA

How late did you stay up last night?
12.30 (this morning)

Do you think boys truly understand girls?
A handful

What is one word you seem to always misspell that you know you shouldn't?
disappointing.

What was the last movie you watched?
Thread of destiny

Last song played more than three times?
Knock you down -- keris hilson. (I think i played it consecutively 30 times)

Last person to fall asleep with?
sister.

Ever skip class?
yes

What color is your room?
Light purple


Who'd you have lunch with?
Gaoming, Peilian, Glenda, Liwen, Deryoh, Wenjun, Justin

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
No.

Are you ticklish?
SUPER.

Does your ex have a job?
I think so.

How many piercings do you have?
6

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
YESTERDAY.

Do you want any tattoos?
Thinking. maybe not.

Will you cry at your wedding?
I think I will. own wedding will feel super touching

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
Not now. But did.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Work and event

You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
Eyebrow

Do you have a little sister?
Yeap.

Do you like Taylor Swift?
LIKEY

Last time you were heart broken?
Can't remember. I can't remember if I was heart broken or sad or pissed off yesterday.

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
CLOSED

Have you ever dated a soccer player?
Someone who plays soccer? Who don't play soccer going through PE.

Do you hope your children are like you one day?
Eh, YEA

Do you take walks often?
Unless I really have to, like going to school.

Do you like meeting new people?
SUPER. New cute people. why not?!

Would you rather have long or short hair?
LONG HAIRRR

Favorite book that was made into a movie?
Twilight!

Do you like tattoos and piercings?
Not really.

No comments: