Sunday, July 26, 2009

& you knocked me down, knocked me down.

Handsome boy has a new name, & thats karang guni man.
Met him @ some panjang foodcourt for supper, dno why he must bring so much stuffs.
Shoebag, bag, ball and himself.
You think you play soccer at night very cool?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :8X

Eyecandy at ST found today(maybe yesterday, its 1 plus already)
HAHA, me and neoqq has decided to name eyecandy, shitake mushroom.
LMAO, what's with that random name right.
You get crap when qq is around. :8D


Wee, dino, mayson and yijing saw the real me today
BWAHAHA. I couldn't stop eating during break for one whole hour.
Then the epic happened
Mayson: *eat one gummy bear* wahlow, why so nan chi one.
Me: *take one and pop into mouth* VERY NICE WHAT! *continue to pop alot into mouth*
5 minutes later..
Dino: *take one gummy bear* Wah, this one nice
Everybody: *stare*
Me: HAHAHAHA, I TOLD YOU ALL NICE ALREADY WHAT. QQ, YOU TRY *pass gummy to qq*
QQ: eeeee *throw up gummy into plastic bag*

WEEHEE, so me and dino finished all the gummy bears in the box. I'm quite happy the others don't like the gummy bear, cause I can eat more. .__.


Made a name tag for everybody's pen today.
HAHAHAHA, now qiqin, yijing, dino and mayson will never lose their pens.
(not like they lost it before =.=) Shhs, i can hear you all, don't have to tell me.

& i shall maintain my bangs instead of growing out of it
Because karang guni man says my long fringe doesn't fit my character.
(trying to say i very childish.) :8(
HAHAHA.

I don't drink! :8((((((
Seriously. I think I'm a bad girl if I drink.
So, byebye vodka and magarita and whatever alcoholic thing you are.
Hello to juices once again. I love you lemonjuice.

One cui picture, hate it when my blog are all words.
tsk tsk. vai so ugwly and cui.




Ciao~
XOXO

No comments: