Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I think Deryoh made me his new idol. Oh wow.

Hello people
I'm super tired today, like super.
Wth, i think i have insomia. Feel like I didn't sleep the whole night.
I keep drifting in and out.
I remembered I saw the clock spell 1.13, 2.xx, 4.23, 6.xx, 6.40 when i finally wake up.
Somemore there's still alot of other time when I didn't look at the time.

Felt like ponning school today
But then there's the awards ceremony setting up thing. urgh.
So die die must go, unless i really die.
So once again, I'm in the very boring photoshop/illustrator/expression web lesson.

& my contact lens very dry.
I can feel it dropping out but im pushing it right back.
EWWWWW. HAHA.


& i think my mother is mad. She says she feels like sending me to cow's island aka NZ to study and stay with aunty lynn. That's like the who's mother and that means I'll be staying with the who.

omg, kwill me.
I rather go to egpyt and study with the mummies and camels
Or maybe jump into the amazon forest and let the wildlife waste me.
Or go to Kenya and feed myself to the lions.
Or dive straight into shark infested water.

:8(

No comments: