Saturday, July 25, 2009

& i'm speechless, over the edge, breathless.

I hate you work.
schoolwork, work, work, work.
(I love school though) :8(

At least theres motivation for workie today.
Jobbie in hardrock cafe after exam, which is after D&D.
I can start drafting resignation letter already. :8D

Oh ya, there was a super weird angmoh yesterday
He walked past me and jaz and said "I love you, I love you guys"
WTF, i think he's prolly drunk. =.=

There's still this controversial topic going on.
But then, it wouldn't be called controversial if it ain't controversial.
What am I talking about.

Wee, I shall go stuff my ears with songs again.
Go listen to these songs: Not fair (lily allen), knock you down (keri hilson), I'm with you (avril lavigne) and lovebug(jonas brother).
HAHHAAAHHAA, cause I've been spamming them everday like mad to the point deryoh says "Now i really make you my new idol"
oh wow.


Meet my not-best-friend. without a nose. :8(

Tata.

No comments: