Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pushing me away, everything you said.

HAHAHA, HELLO PEOPLE
I shall start my post with this popcorn.
My popcorn filled with love. HAHAHAHA

If you're wondering wtf I'm doing, what I can tell you are
"MY POPCORN ARE MADE AND DELIVERED BY PCK"
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Who is PCK? hes my "PopCorn Kia".
Lmao, peilian give cuteboy such ugwly name, but its damn catchy.

We were doing the SPGG open house event today
& then popcorn kia came to deliver popcorn randomly.
Omigod, then i super hungry, so i just take.
Then the event ended already, popcorn kia dno why appear in the majong competition place where me, peilian, liwen and halimatus are the I/Cs.
WAHAHAHA, then he come help me keep the majong things. CUTEEE.
Omg, why he so cute, he eat too much popcorn then make people help him finish.
Wee, we've got cute coursemate. :8D
Tomorrow's school! can catch pck around. wahahahaha.


So, other then counting chips and moving majong tiles, we slack, & take photos.


Zhiqi, do you feel pekcek i took picture with her?
I bet you jealous. :8D


Diana! omg, she so cute. She's like a smaller version of me with smaller eyes.
& I'm amazed she's not afraid of strangers. hahaha.


Majong Competiton I/C


Registation.

I said something stupid during registration.
Its like while waiting for people to come register for the competition, i realise theres this hole where my legs fit perfectly into (look at picture below)

So i exclaim, "wah, they very clever leh, still do the cloth this way then can put legs"
& then Peilian did her diao face at me.
& she says
" Are you serious? They not enough cloth for the table lah! that hole is coincidence one"

Then I turn and look at her direction

HAHAHAHA, she don't have that hole. =.=

This is simpeilian.


SPGG Open House, SUCCESS.
(im around what) :8X

Tags reply:
Liying: HAHAHA, i think he's ego will inflate like hot air balloon if he sees your tag.
Zhiqi: THEY ARE PEI WHAT! thats why i posted the video. tsk tsk, new scandal in class.
Joyce: Don't lah! I thinking leh, cause dino says hardrock cafe like "chu mai" myself. LMAO. somemore i got 2 friends going to interview at ST after our D&D. woohoo!
Lin: Oh ya. they are together already. BUT WHEN!?

No comments: