Friday, July 24, 2009

& I don't know why, but with you I dance, in a storm in my best dress, fearless.

Just met handsome boy for lunch just now before construction tutorial at fc3.
Had to reach school earlier cause he was having break before school starts. TSK.
HAHAHA, damn long never catch up already.

Saw liying and paulyna. Liying says handsome boy is super handsome. :8D
Was super epic.
He keeps seeing alot of his friends and they keep kajiaoing.
I
feel like chopping them all up.

Construction tutorial now.
This meant having classes with people. woohoo.
LMAO. I have lots of loads today.
Its like my bag, my lappy and my shoebag.
So, i walk around like some suaku. :8D

Moving on.
seriously eh, my effort not worth it already.
Pronounce as very happy today.
xoxo.

Tags reply:
Ain: HAHAHA yea! i miss all of you! :8(
derrick: Omg, i so jealous! i hope i see ain everyday too.
Liwen: LMAOOOOOOO. HAHA

No comments: