Thursday, July 2, 2009

& its taking me this long, but i figured it out.

RP for lunch this afternoon with Joyce
RP food damn nice! I was eating and cursing how fugly SP tasted like.
SP! Its time to change your foodcourt!

Then Dino came down too, that shit slap my head. pfftttt.
Talked to him about my mummy and my daddy and felt alot better. :8)
THANKS DINO.

& Zhiqi asked about it too.
Told her about my momo and stuff.
THANKS ZHIQI.

Though they wasn't exactly cheering me up, but still, people asked.
& people are there to listen. jeez. So heart warming.

Then Shopping with Joyce. Plus SLICE. :8D
Ate slice 2 times within 3 days. Amazing.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

HAHAHA, stupid pictures. :8O

that was like 2 different days, but both at slice. WOW.
I love using my lappy @ slice. =.=

you've no idea how long it took me to say that.
Maybe 12 hrs? but you've no idea, no idea at all.

PL says I'm like a fallen angel. evil, in another word.
because i just blurted out "At least I'll still have E"
but, no, I'm not taking him as a sub. I'm not.
Thats so bloody unfair, I might as well go kill myself a thousand times, over and over again. Clear?
But still, i hate my Brian.
Might be meeting him on sunday after work though. wtf, maybe not.

LEE JIAN WEI IS CURRENTLY MIA.
Omigod, exams are killing everybody.Vhere are you. VHERE. HAHAHAHA.

No comments: