Tuesday, July 14, 2009

As if i will know if you don't say

Nothing exciting is happening at all!
Maybe except for my submission of job application to cotton on.
Like finally right, I have decided to submit my bloody application.
Wtshit that has been holding me back.
Now to think of it, i should submit it after D&D. But still, ha.
Wasted, its like 8 months already. :8(
& Junyi is physcoing me to work at his there. Boo.
OMG, I REALISE I CAN WORK AT SENTOSA. ogay, i go check their website out.
But still....................................... D8: ah heck, submit already then shut up.


WOW! Is this a coincidence or what
Joyce called to tell me she's interviewing for slice.
LMAO.

Anw, Ytd was fun-neh
Ray asked why i wasn't wearing his watch. Then i said i lost it very convincingly.
His
reaction was priceless. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I miss my watch.

Drawings for tomorrow starts at 8.30 instead of 8.
Can sleep for half an hour more. I've got so little sleep i think i might just faint.
Maybe that's why I'm sick now.
Gah, work tomorrow somemore, and they not enough people to work somemore.
Flu flu go away please.
I think my nose is going to drop. :( (no nose)

& LOOK AT THIS VESPA. <3333333

I have came out with a great saving plan to buy a vespa.
If everything work out perfectly, i think i can pay the downpayment by 6 months.
But then I no licence!!

WHY THEY CHANGE THE AGE LIMIT!! WHYYYYY.
Or not i can save for my vespa and my licence and drive in a few months time. :8(
Anyway, the vespa i want to buy is not that one. I dont think i want my vespa in pink, so gay.


Ah, ciao people.

Tags reply:
Stella: Ya lah, especially yulin's photos. HAHAHA
Dino: you're not fierce, happy? you just give off an intimidating vibe.
Jamie: HAHAHA, i will not. but maybe i might. The videos so funny!

No comments: