Sunday, July 19, 2009

Why you so short harry?

Yesterday(IT PAST 12!) was an accident prone day.
First, I bang my head into the cupboard while keying orders.
Next I slam my head against the tall glass.
Soon, I kena langa by the toilet door.
Now, my head's damn painful when i touch it, and there's a blue black on my hand.
WOW.

& working with yeoyeo is like shit.
We keep quarelling, even when we're infront of customers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. shitty.

Chiong home straight after work because my little brother says he wants to see me before he sleeps today. awww.
Actually also because I went to pass some stuffs to Junyi.
Stuffs that I don't want to see anymore, because he said he'll help me settle all my junks. Burn it, throw it, feed it to dogs or lizards. whatever.

Off i go.
My sister wants me to go exercise with her at 8.30 in the morning.
I must be mad, saying ok to her.

Xoxo.

No comments: