Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My mind is like a tumbling washing machine

I'm going to spam this post with alot of crap and pictures and maybe one video.
HAHAHAHA, going to be fun uh.

Played shoot shag marry with Zhiqi in class today
It was damn random

Me: "A, B, C" Shoot, Shag, Marry.
Zhiqi: Can i shoot all of them?!
Me: NO?!
Zhiqi: Marry C.... Shag A.... Shoot B!!
BOTH: *BURST INTO HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER*

Me: D, C, A Shoot, shag, marry
Zhiqi: SHAG D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :8D

LMAO In case you don't know what is shag, thats one night stand.
Hahaha, i think everybody will choose to shag D.
.___.


Ok, here goes!

Doing slides for presentation of Verner Panton.

Say Hi to peilian. :8D


Say Hi to Liwen. :8D


Say Hi to Zhiqi. :8D
(everybody looks so serious)

Lmao, twit in action with siblings last sunday.


LOL! Is my brother cute or cute?

He's like one small tiny thing there.
I shall tell you people one big secret, my brother is 9 and i still kiss him on the cheek like occasionally.
He got the baby smell still! Omg, I like baby smell! I miss my baby pillow. :8(


White day!



That's right. The whole 1A/01 wore white.
But its like nobody will really notice until you go "my whole class wear white today leh!"
next time we can try orange or something. LMAO

The "In" thing.
I keep wearing it around in public, qiqin says I'm not her friend.
HAHAHA

& my regular video call with bong girl.
Skip me, i look like I've been shag the whole night.
._____.





HAHAHAHA, PLAY IT! This guy's awesome
That's if you watches his other videos as well. Like the ching ching video i posted like 1 week ago or smth.


This part is redundant. Read it or skip it

It's not that I don't care anymore, just that, I'm tired from all this drama already.
I tried to get it over and done with, but things sometimes just don't go the way you expected it to.
& sometimes, some things, some words, some action, just leave you there stranded and confused
Then you don't know if you should follow your instinct, or your brain, or your heart.
Because they all tell you different things.
That's why I don't do anything anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't care.

Its 10 plus and my daddy is still nowhere in sight.
Vhere is he.
I feel like checking his phone, not that i don't trust him.
But still.. damn it, what if curiousity kills the cat.

No comments: