Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My life so much drama i think i can write a book
or maybe use it as a plot for TV series.

Near death experience?
A number of times.
-4 from car accident. Out of those 2 times i just nearly kena knocked down.
1 time my head broke the glass, or the glass broke my head. both lah.
Another time my daddy's car langa into those green fences that seperate two side of the roads one.
-Nearly drowned when i was damn young.
& i can't remember already.
17 years of my life already this much.

Stalker?
Too many times I can't remember how many times I was stalked.
But then the one that i remembered the most was that shit followed me right up to my doorstep and my mummy went to chase after him. Fail, my mummy never caught up. LAWL.

See a ghost?
I wasn't even sure I saw it anot. It was some red thing. Talking about it still gives me goosebump.

Dejavu?
-I dreamt of how I got the scar on my forehead (the car accident where i broke my head).
Seriously lah, when I broke my head I was only like 5.
So I didn't know the scar was there until i dreamt about it when I was 7. Then i went to check on the scar using the mirror. I lived with a scar for 2 years without knowing its existence.
- When I saw somebody at this particular place and everything seemed freakingly familiar. That kind happened alot of times. So, its like normal if out of a sudden i go "OMG, I THINK I DREAMT OF THIS BEFORE!" and go into deep thoughts.

Weird things?
- my ah yi died jumping off a building, 2 years ago. ( this one got scary story)
- my grandpa died when his car crashed into some mountain thing.
- my other grandpa that i love alot died from throat cancer.
- my uncle died from blood cancer. ( this one got scary story too)
- my other uncle died from brain cancer.
- the cousin i like alot was adopted.
- I have a cousin that doesnt grow and was mentally retarded. But the, he died when he was 12 but looked like he was 4.
- my sister nearly died dropping into some very deep drain in a ulu place, but my father saved her.
& theres alot alot more.

I hoped I scare everybody.
but the, I'm bring very serious.
HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: