Saturday, July 25, 2009

Feels like i'm in a race, but I already won first place.

Its already 12.52 am.
So what i can say is, i think work yesterday super fun.
Jazreel and Fish came to eat and we did lots of stupid things.
Went to "the living room" at the marriot after work with them
It's like some club, but alot more refine. But those angmoh men and indo women disgust me to the maximum.
I think fishy friend, the one who's name is glen is super. But still, i think glen still sounds like girl name. :8( He need change name.

Supper with handsome boy tomorrow.
Omg, why my bestfriend so handsome, i think he do plastic surgery.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Am going to stop working for 3 weeks starting 4th August.
I need to take a breakie.

Omg, I don't know why I headache now
Might be the magarita or something.

Wee, i think i'm signing up for the SPDP. woohoo
I shall sign up for MTV dance, leisure canoeing, sailing and cupcake decoration.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA. funney
I super long never do sports already, cant imagine how i was a member of the outdoor adventure club last time. Like used to canoe, kayak, trek, rock climb, run, mountain bike and alot alot. I bet i don't look sporty eh.
HAHA. then you are WRONG.

I don't want to make you mine
I just want to stop all this nonsense.
Happy if you are happy.
Cliche it might sound, "dont act noble" you might think.

byebye readers.

No comments: