Friday, July 10, 2009

Who are you? You changed.

TODAY'S THE 10th OF JULY
That's like my unit no. HAHA #07-10. =.=


Anw.
HAPPY BIRD DAY TAY WEI JIE! :8)
I shall give you pink colour since you're gay. :8X
Its quite awesome i remembered your birthday. I'm amazed by myself.
We need to bball! It has been so long. D8:


I feel damn tired now. Slept at 3 yesterday.
I didn't know I could hog onto a phone for around 3 hrs plus.
Hail the queen, because she is finally enlightened from the phonecall.
Oh wow, she's going to start knowing more new people starting now.


Pictures!




Lmao, no more. =.=
I shall do some quiz i kope from facebook.

Is there someone you'd wait forever for?
No, not forever.

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
Highly possible.

Is it hard to make you smile?
NO.

Are you starting to realize anything?
Not yet.

Do you feel like there's something missing in your life?
Seriously, yes.

Do you like to text a lot?
I'll just reply if people text me. Too lazy to start a text. So, no.

Will this weekend be a good one?
I think so. Jazreel and friend plus deryoh and friend plus me and friend are going out! Lmao, time to know new people.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Jazreel.

Would you go back and change any part of your life?
I will.

Do you often feel like you're becoming someone you don't want to be?
Maybe.

Do you believe what comes around goes around?
Yeap.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
YES.

Anything you're excited for?
STELLA'S RETURN!!!!

What is bothering you right now?
Alot of stuffs. tsk.

Who is the last person you received a call from?
Zhen Siang

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word, drama?
Paulyna, the drama mama

Do you think relationships are hard?
Think so.

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Maybe

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Maybe

What was the last thing you laughed really hard at?
Erm, something jazreel said "Gaoming, you just have to follow deryoh to the toilet"
because Gaoming doesn't know the meaning of kuku. But that's not the kuku they are implying. Jazreel is sick.

Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don't like?
Might be

When's the last time you cried?
I forgot. =.=

What were you doing at 7am?
SLEEPING

Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
Yes, chocolate, sunflower, subway, fries, slice, chawanmushi, suntanning, bball.

Do you clean when you’re upset?
wth?

Who was your last text to?
Weijie

Who are they to you?
Secondary school classmate.

How do you feel about that person?
Friend?

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
NO.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
My "xiao yi".

Tea or Coffee?
Tea

What is the last thing someone bought you?
One kinder joy

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
JUNYI! JOSH!

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Zhen Siang

How did you get your last muscle ache?
Heels. I think female species are saddening.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
I steal it. Like BUY LAH. =.=

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Eh.

Ever been kicked in the head, or kicked someone in the head?
Kicked in the head, yes. The murderer was a ball.

When was the last time you cleaned your room?
Idk. :8X

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
My MOTHER.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Morning.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
No, never want to.

Who will you be with this Saturday night?
Ehhh, hundreds of people.I'm working. :8

Do you like going to pet stores just to look at all the animals?
Don't mind.

Do you like to know the truth, no matter what?
Yea, I won't die from the truth anyway.

Do you smoke weed regularly?
Smoke weed? I smoke flower.

Do you like to wear sweatpants?
No.

Last thing you had belonging to someone?
Erm, idk.

Do you miss your past?
No.

Honestly; who was the last one to see you in your underwear?
My sister? IDK!

I bet when you were younger, you watched The Big Comfy Couch and attempted the Clock exercise?
What is clock exercise.

Any memories that seem stupid now?
Alot.

Could you cry right now?
No, not in class.

Would you rather go to a basketball game or a football game?
Basketball.

Would you rather have big or small dogs?
I want both! Hopefully my big dog don't kill my small dog.


I'm going to build my stage now. =.=
Events!!! :8

BUHBYE PEEP




No comments: