Thursday, July 9, 2009

In this moment, now capture it, remember it.

SCHOOL VISITING TODAY WITH JAMIE BONG BONG.
I MISS NAN HUA SO MUCH. :8


Miss Laura Koooooo


MR PEH AND MR NG!



Outside the staff room!








FAVOURITE FOODSTALL!
I Miss Nan Hua food! :8\

I was standing at the stall today. Then i stare at the auntie for quite long
Just because i forgot how to order from school already. LMAO

WE LOVE YOU MR NG!
Talked to Mr ng for the longest time. Likey



DAPHINE! JY for O's!

Jamie and more of her jumpshots!



What's underneath?

TADAH!


Our favourite hideout one year ago. STAFF TOILET.









HAHAHA, the physco.



Last year's class! It was 412, but this year it was replaced by 407. :8(


The locker I've touched for almost maybe 400 times.
I MISS YOU LOCKER.

Jamie bong's locker


I miss sitting on the lockers. :8(


I miss this view everyday after school!

JUMP!



How to pickup a dustbin.
Step 1) Peer into the dustbin to estimate the weight.

2) Hold it.

3) Life it up lightly

4) TADAH!

Prison Break!













HAHAHAHA! THIS IS DAMN FUNNY.
I'm like in a movie.

I look like I'm being stalked by Paparazi and then i start calling my private helicopter for help!
Clear landing!


















Still not sick of me yet?! Watch this and start rolling your eyes.
Im like a sicko.


HAHAHA. I shall end it like that.
Talking to Zhen Siang over the phone. So random.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he's one very good rubbishbin for me to throw all my shitty stuff into. :8D

No comments: