Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is going to be very random.
Its going to be like, now you know me, now you don't.
Find out about my darkest secret, do's and don'ts, like and dislike, all together in one single post

I'm not any typical girl you find along the street. Everybody is different right. I have my own philosophy in life you might not want to know. My face might send you a wrong message for people who don't know me, because many said I looked intimidating when I'm expressionless. But, you'll know who I really am when you know me, well enough.

I can go crasy and be high this minute and sink into ultimate depression the next. The emotions of people around me most of the time affect my own emotion too. Next time you're depressed and you want to find somebody to be depress with you, just come stand next to me. It works most of the time.

I like to be alone for at least an hour everyday. That is the time I would sit/stand/lie in my own little corner, going through what has really been going on in my life. Sometimes, we're just too busy, we miss out the smallest thing that make us happy. Think about who had sent a little smile on your face, who had shown concern about you, who had waited for you to come home late at night, what inspiring moment you had witnessed, which touching scenario you wished you were in. Yes, this is what I do everyday, so that I don't take anybody for granted. I have a little book in which I wrote who has been nice each and every single day. Very childish.

I hate it when people are hesitant, and this hesitant made us lose something. & before you know it, you would be regretting what you have done or said. Next, you'll wished that you should have been honest and everything could be totally different now. Because, being hesitant make you lose opportunity and chances. Being hesitant, makes you lose yourself.

I love my family and my friends. Those people who had been there, in my life. Now, or in the past. I love compliments, its like a little boost to your ego that make you feel confident about yourself and it make life prettier. I love hugs, from almost everybody, unless you're one dirty uncle from nowhere. I love the beach. I love sunflower and daisy. I love the feeling when the sun rest against my skin. I love the smell of the rain. I love the awsome silent when I'm alone. I love people who loves me. I love people who shuffle my hair. I love people who tap my head. I love people who smile at me. I love things that are colourful. I love red tea. I love so many things, I think I can never finish naming them down.

I hate it when you feel like nobody is there for you. I hate liazrds. I hate insects. I hate how unfair life is, to people who lives in the third world. I hate it when its raining and I have no umbrella. I hate it, being accused by people. I hate it when people reply you with a "Lol" and nothing else, because this moment, I'll prolly roll my eyes and shut down the conversation. That simply means "I'm not interested to talk to you" in my dictionary and i'll never talk to you again I swear. I hate it when people expect too much from me. I hate it when I couldn't deliver my promise. I hate it when I wanted to do/say something, but I don't have the guts to.

Darkest secret? I sleep with my lights off.

BYE PEEPS. :8)

No comments: